Friday, July 14, 2006

first mate!

he's begged.
he's pleaded.
he's thrown lavish parties to win our hearts.

he's vikram and he's this week's first mate!

below, a transcript of the decision making process.

captain jes: Oh, that Vikram he's a class act
captain nicole: look at how strapping these numbers are, how fit
captain jes: I wish everyone I knew was as fit as him...AND INTELLIGENT
captain jes: don't even get me started on his brain power
captain nicole: oh please it's rivaled only by his love of bbq
captain jes: Isn't his middle name bbq?
captain nicole: its actually FUN, but he tries to hide it, so as not to outshine us
captain jes: I hear he once saved an entire village from starvation with his killer bbq chicken delicacies
captain jes: now they have an entire day devoted to him.
captain jes: and he's still so modest.
captain nicole: it's true, the date is april 3rd for those at home keeping score
captain jes: I marked it on my calendar with a sticker. i made a bunch of stickers of his face so that I can place them in strategic spots throughout my home and office.
captain jes: it's just a friendly reminder of how great he is
captain nicole: you know what they say
captain nicole: a vikram a day keeps the doctor away

1 comment:

nicole s. said...

vikram does not believe in participating in social networking (how 1996) but did extend thanks for his nomination ;D